Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andrea Altomani <a_...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/02 14:33:52 UTC

Unable to access default publications

I just installed Lenya. I can access to the front page of lenya and of every
publication.

Then if I go to "Live view" I get a blank page. If I go to "Authoring view"
first I have to login, then I get a blank page. It happens with all the
publications (default, blog and oscom)

Lenya 1.2RC2
Cocoon 2.1.2
Tomcat 4.1.27 (SuSE package)
Suse Linux 9.0

Re: Unable to access default publications

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Andrea Altomani wrote:

> I just installed Lenya. I can access to the front page of lenya and of every
> publication.
>
> Then if I go to "Live view" I get a blank page. If I go to "Authoring view"
> first I have to login, then I get a blank page. It happens with all the
> publications (default, blog and oscom)
>
> Lenya 1.2RC2
> Cocoon 2.1.2
> Tomcat 4.1.27 (SuSE package)
> Suse Linux 9.0

did you check the endorsed libraries? if you installed from the binary,
you need to make sure xalan-2.5.0 is in your tomcat endorsed dir

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya