Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bova Fabrizio <fa...@eng.it> on 2015/09/21 12:22:27 UTC

smpp connection info

Hi
I am trying some performance test on camel.version 2.15.3 running on apache-karaf-3.0.4 I have this route:

       <camelContext id="osagv" threadNamePattern="jms2Smpp_thread #counter#"
             xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
             <route id="jms2Smpp">
                    <from uri="jms:tibcoRequest?concurrentConsumers=30&amp;asyncConsumer=true&amp;asyncStartListener=true" />
                    <to uri="smpp://smppclient@localhost:23000?password=password&amp;enquireLinkTimer=3000&amp;transactionTimer=5000&amp;systemType=producer&amp;registeredDelivery=0" />
                    <to    uri="jms:tibcoResponse" />
             </route>
       </camelContext>

I see that there are 30 threads that take messages from jms:tibcoRequest queue and all of them send to smpp the messages correctly, but I see only one connection opened on SMSC server.
How can I configure on Camel route in order to allow camel  smpp opening more than one connection (e.g. one per thread)?

Thanks in advance
Regards

Fabrizio Bova

Re: smpp connection info

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
This is not possible. The underlying jsmpp library doesn't support a
feature like that.

Best,
Christian