Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 19:30:13 UTC

Analyzing Bitcoin blockchain data with Hive

Dear all,

I prepared a small Serde to analyze Bitcoin blockchain data with Hive:
https://snippetessay.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/hive-bitcoin-analytics-on-blockchain-data-with-sql/

There are some example queries, but I will add some in the future.
Additionally, more unit tests will be added.

Let me know if this is useful for you and of course please report bugs ;)

Thank you.

Cheers

Re: Analyzing Bitcoin blockchain data with Hive

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Good stuff!

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Good stuff!