Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Durga Prasad (duprasad)" <du...@cisco.com> on 2006/04/11 09:52:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Session handling when Time is changed on the machine where apache http server is running

Hi All,

I have machine where Apache server is running, i am managing that
machine through web using the Apache http server. I have an option to
change the machine timing through web, when i change the time of the
machine i am losing the connection to apache server (i am not getting
any response from server), but after some time i was able to browse. Is
it because the Session replication. my questions are

If i change the time of the machine on which Apache http Server is
running, does this effects the sessions that are running ?

Will the sessions will be replicated after the time change ?

What is the average time that it will take by Apache server to replicate
these sessions ?

If any one knows the answers, could you please mail me back.

Thanks in Advance,

Durga