Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bryan Field-Elliot <br...@netmeme.org> on 2001/03/18 01:06:39 UTC

ActionForm reset(), constructor, and default values

I've posted this general comment three times now, with no response -- I
am wondering if anyone is receiving my postings?

The issue is, in implementing an ActionForm bean, are we expected to
supply default values whenever the constructor is called, or whenever
the reset() method is called, or both? The documentation is unclear on
exactly which sequences of events need to have default values inserted.
Clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan