Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by alan johnson <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 11:33:05 UTC

Triggering cocoon on filesystem changes

Hello,

Hopefully you guys can help us,

We are trying to configure cocoon to monitor a local folder for any changes
and once the folder contents have changed we need to trigger cocoon to apply
styles to all the XML files in the modified folder.

I am not sure if this is even possible but any help is much appreciated.

Many thanks

A.

Re: Triggering cocoon on filesystem changes

Posted by Toby <to...@linux.it>.
alan johnson wrote:
> We are trying to configure cocoon to monitor a local folder for any
> changes and once the folder contents have changed we need to trigger
> cocoon to apply styles to all the XML files in the modified folder.

Why not use the XML files directly, styling them as needed?
I believe Cocoon's caching will take care of the rest, re-styling them
only when the files change.

Toby