Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pp123 <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/09 10:59:08 UTC

Connection not visible in ActiveMQ web console

Hi ,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.8.0 and  connections are visible in the connection tab
of web console . What can be the reason ? I checked with  ActiveMQ 5.7.0
,it is visible.

Please help.

Re: Connection not visible in ActiveMQ web console

Posted by pp123 <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply .
I have mailed you , please check.

Re: Connection not visible in ActiveMQ web console

Posted by hengyunabc <he...@gmail.com>.
see here:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4499
I fixed some bug, and enhance the web console.
I make a fixed version myself. If you need it, send an Email to
hengyunabc#gmail.com.

Re: Connection not visible in ActiveMQ web console

Posted by hengyunabc <he...@gmail.com>.
here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4393?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel