Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephanie Zohner <st...@gmx.at> on 2003/12/09 18:41:41 UTC

How to nest logicsheet tags of different libraries

Hi,

I have big problems with my custom logicsheet, hopeyou can help:

I would like to read the user name from the authentication context and use
it as a parameter for a method call of my Helper Class.

However, at the time the template wants to replace <xsl:value-of
select="."/>with the value from the authentication context, there is no (text) value.

So that in the end, the XSP is transformed to:

BlockerHelper.getInstance().setEditorName();

This throughs an exception, because a String value is expected as method
parameter.

Every hint is appreciated,

Thanks Stephanie

My xsp:page looks like this:
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
xmlns:blocker="http://test.de/blocker" xmlns:xsp-session-fw="http://apache.org/xsp/session-fw/1.0">
	<page>
		<xsp:logic>
			<!--some java logic -->
			<blocker:set>
<xsp-session-fw:getxml as="object" context="authentication"
path="/authentication/data/name"/></blocker:set>
		</xsp:logic>
	</page>
</xsp:page>

The XSL-Template in my logicsheet looks like this:

<!-- other templates -->
<xsl:template match="blocker:set">
	<xsp:logic>BlockerHelper.getInstance().setEditorName(<xsl:value-of
select="."/>);
	</xsp:logic>
</xsl:template>
<!-- other templates -->

Chaperone csv conversion example problem (Blocks)

Posted by Johan Kok <jk...@in-corp.com>.
Just noitced that the second row of the spreadsheet data dissapears when
processing the information for display.in the sample. Has that been
fixed yet? If so, could someone forward the fix, please?

JK