Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2015/01/28 15:34:30 UTC

Re: Blockers for incubator release of Taverna?

By usual commands, see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html and
http://untroubled.org/ezmlm/.  You'll need a password, so you may have
to get help from INFRA.

Marlon

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
I don't have the right karma.. which perhaps is good so I don't have a
finger in everything :)

But Donal has the right karma, and I believe Ian as well.

Would either of you have a quick look at the subscriber list on
private@ and dev@ to confirm everyone on
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/about/ is listed?

See ezmlm help below. Remember to turn on your minidisc player first.. :)

Our committers == our PPMC which I think is good.

Note that they might not be subscribe with their @apache.org address -
which I think is OK.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes