Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Christopher Dorner <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 18:14:42 UTC

Re: Creation of Hfiles for multiple tables using Single Bulk Load Job?

Will HBase 0.92 support MultiHFileoutputFormat and IncrementalLoad for
different Tables?

Is there a comfortable way to make it work for HBase 0.90.4 as well? I
am using Cloudera's CDH3u2.

Posted by Christopher Dorner <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, it would be great if he could publish his version.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.