Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kaganovich, Edward" <ek...@rsasecurity.com> on 2004/01/16 06:04:29 UTC

jars/classes not visible to ant tasks

I'm trying to use <ant:script> task to execute jacl script in
order to setup websphere resources.  This <ant:script> task does not
accept nested <ant:classpath> specification. I've specified the necessary
jars (bsf.jar, tcljava.jar, jacl.jar) as dependencies but looks like they
are not visible to <ant:script> task.  I've also tried to specify different
classloaders (root, root.maven) for the dependencies but with no success.

Here is the snippet of what I'm trying to do:

<goal name="websphere:init" description="Init websphere">
   <script language="jacl">
       <![CDATA[
           package require java
           puts "Hello World!"
        ]]>
   </script>
</goal>

I'm getting the following output (script is not processed):

<script language="jacl">package require java
                                                puts "Hello World!"</script>

If I drop the bsf.jar, tcljava.jar and jacl.jar into jre extension
directory then I get the correct output:

Hello World!

Does anybody know how to solve this?