Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2013/10/21 19:43:18 UTC

New wiki article: Client Model À la carte

Hi,

while investigating some major memory and performance issues, I could trace the problem down to far too much objects being transferred to the client. I whipped up a generic solution that allows the developer to explicitly specify which properties he wants to have sent to the client, but in contrast to a static annotation-based approach, in my solution you can set different sets of properties depending on the element you are loading.

Thought it might help some people, so I documented it on my Wiki page:
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=22904872

Chris