Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by ecnuh <16...@qq.com> on 2016/01/19 09:14:24 UTC

(java qpid) when consumer stoped but producer send msg all the time,cause memory not enough

hello every body:

     I use java qpid, when consumer stoped but producer send message  all
the time,cause memory not enough.
     this may be becase  all message Stored in memory.  So, if I can set a
number when message  reaching  this number,then stored in disk?

Re: (java qpid) when consumer stoped but producer send msg all the time,cause memory not enough

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Which version (0.30, 0.32, 6.0) of the Java Broker are you using?  How much
memory (-Xmx) are you giving the broker?  What persistent store are you
using? How many messages are you expecting the broker to hold while the
consumer is stopped?

The documentation gives guidance on flow to disk, and setting the memory
correctly for your use case.  For v6.0 you can find the documentation here

http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.0.0/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-Runtime-Flow-To-Disk.html
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.0.0/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-Runtime-Memory.html

Hope this helps?

-- Rob