Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sachin Divekar <ss...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/24 13:03:35 UTC

Missing methods in solr-common.jar

Hi,

I am developing a custom update processor. I am using solr-common.jar:1.3.0
which I found on Maven.

I am studying the code in Solr repo. I found there are many methods
available in src/java/org/apache/solr/common/SolrInputDocument.java which
are not available for me after importing solr-common.jar:1.3.0 in my
project. For example getValue(), setField(), etc.

What am I missing? Can I download the latest solr-common.jar from any
official source? Or can I build it from Solr codebase? I checked build.xml but
did not find the task for building solr-common.jar.

Thanks
Sachin

Re: Missing methods in solr-common.jar

Posted by Sachin Divekar <ss...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jan. Yep, solr-common.jar was not required.

--
Sachin

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.