Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matt Milliss <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/24 01:58:52 UTC

Timestamped snapshots with local time

I'm using <uniqueVersion>true</uniqueVersion> for deploying timestamped
snapshots to our Archiva repo. By default the timestamp seems to be in
GMT/UTC. Is there any way to get the timestamp to use local time.

Cheers
Matt Milliss

Re: Timestamped snapshots with local time

Posted by Matt Milliss <ma...@gmail.com>.
That make sense.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Milliss <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 24/09/2009, at 9:58 AM, Matt Milliss wrote:

> I'm using <uniqueVersion>true</uniqueVersion> for deploying
> timestamped snapshots to our Archiva repo. By default the timestamp
> seems to be in GMT/UTC. Is there any way to get the timestamp to use
> local time.

No, there isn't. Why do you ask?

- Brett