Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Xiang Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 08:55:18 UTC

SIP Servlet, CallSetup, SailFin and Tuscany

Dear,

We plan to develop an application to implement SIP. We want to use source
code from an open source project called sailfin. It provides a sample called
CallSetup. In this sample, some SIPServlets provide functions as register
new user, maintain users list, initialize a session information, etc. We
want to find some functions that can be exposed as web services, then use
Tuscany to wire all these services together. We try to find these functions
in next week, but we are not so familiar with SIP, so we would like to ask
for suggestions from these who are familiar with SIP and Tuscany. Thanks.

Message from ChinaSIPAPP team.