Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 09:09:40 UTC

olingo v4 bug

Hi all,

If I define a function with nullable parameters I could omit those
parameters, right ?
If it is so, I'll open a bug in jira because currently it is not
possible to omit nullable parameters.

Thank you.

Re: olingo v4 bug

Posted by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

thank you, I'll proceed to open the bug.
Yes I'm using the latest 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thank you again.

RE: olingo v4 bug

Posted by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
thank you for your replies.

I'm heavily using the olingo library (snapshot) for a company project.
So I'll try to contribute to the olingo development, reporting bugs on
jira and fixing those ones if I can (and if they are bugs :-))

Riccardo.

RE: olingo v4 bug

Re: olingo v4 bug

Posted by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok you just closed the issue.

Re: olingo v4 bug

Posted by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
yes I agree with the explanation, I'll close the bug.

Thank you.

RE: olingo v4 bug

RE: olingo v4 bug

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.