Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com> on 2004/03/23 18:33:44 UTC

Is it possible ...?

Hi world.

Is it possible to

-          get and set sheltering mechanisms of Excel (e.g. for the
sheet; not allowing users to change something)? If yes what classes
would have to be used?
-          Do so something with macros e.g. getting them. If yes what
classes would have to be used?

Regards,
Karl-Heinz Zengerle.

AW: Is it possible ...?

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Thanks Avik.

We didn't want to parse them. So it's obviously that we can see them
(and possibly also write them back with modified code).

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.

-