Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Robert Greene <rg...@versant.com> on 2007/10/19 19:07:09 UTC

oops RE: JDO 2.1 specification draft can be reviewed...

I believe I've miss spoke.

There has been a lot of work done on the site, great job Andy.

At first I thought it was a cut and paste of material, when reading the "Why
JDO" page.  Quite possible that's the only spot that needs updating.

Cheers,
-Robert

Robert Charles Greene
V.P. Product Strategy