Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Sean Allen <ze...@worldonline.co.za> on 2002/08/03 14:01:32 UTC

Maven / CVS.

Hi, I recently returned to looking at Turbine et.al. after a long hiatus
(work had me focused in other directions). I the time I was away, you
have a cool new project management system (Maven) and the project has
grow quite considerably (I last used 2.0 pre beta).

Any hints on building a Turbine 3 based TDK (As we have our own
persistence layer and would like to integrate this into a TDK style
environment for our evaluation), I build the turbine-3 jar and various
others very simply with Maven last night, but, how do I tie it all
together? Is this in fact possible?

Thanks in advance

Sean Allen