Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Laurent Alquier <al...@eerie.fr> on 1997/03/05 23:40:01 UTC

mod_dir/220: SIGSEV produced when fancy directory with 'mod_trailer' on

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Thu Mar 06 09:00:01 PST 1997

>Number:         220
>Category:       mod_dir
>Synopsis:       SIGSEV produced when fancy directory with 'mod_trailer' on
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
There seems to be a problem between the command : FancyDirectory on
and the module : mod_trailer.c

Any attempt to view a directory where a trailer has been defined
causes httpd to crash with a SIGSEV message.
>How-To-Repeat:
- Use the module 'mod_trailer.c' from the 'support' section
- Set FancyDirectory on
- Define a trailer for documents in one directory
- Open the directory with a browser.
- Core dump
>Fix:
Not yet - I contacted the author of the module so far....
Maybe the problem could be solved if the filename in the url
was checked and the trailer added only for '.html' documents