Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> on 2018/09/24 22:57:21 UTC

Hanging nightly build

Hi,

The latest nightly build on builds.apache.org is running now for 5 days
compared to the average 4 hours. Based on the latest log
messages FullSolrCloudDistribCmdsTest stuck for some reason. Could someone
abort this job? [1]

What do you think about adding a timeout for this job to avoid this in the
future?

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-master/1647/

Regards,
Peter

Re: Hanging nightly build

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Peter, I’ve killed this job.  I’ll add a 24 hour timeout to the job config, and do the same for the other jobs that don’t have one on ASF Jenkins. - Steve