Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Folkens, Brad" <bf...@downers.us> on 2004/08/11 22:19:06 UTC

Torque extension for jakarta-turbine-2 HEAD in CVS

Is this torque extension ready to be used?  I can't seem to get it to work
right unless I specify several additional parameters in the
project.properties file assigning explicit packages and databases, etc.

Getting the torque plugin error:
Exception thrown by 'properties.load'.

Wondering if the problems are related to my environment...  (again, this is
semi-fixed when I add some package location and database type properties in
addition to the ones in project.properties)

Was trying to get a turbine-2.4-dev flavor started in the META plugin :)
Cauz I have some stuff that could really use the new 2.4 stuff...

Bradford A. Folkens
bfolkens@downers.us

RE: Torque extension for jakarta-turbine-2 HEAD in CVS

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
To be honest, I'm not sure..  It *was* working, and then the last time I
took a looksee, it didn't..  I had some uncommitted code that I accidentally
lost, so I'm guessing not.   The torque plugin is a bit hit or miss, so if
you have a fix for it, that would be great!

ERic