Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by rb...@apache.org on 2016/06/01 18:21:38 UTC

svn commit: r13867 - /release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf

Author: rbowen
Date: Wed Jun  1 18:21:38 2016
New Revision: 13867

Log:
Trunk docs PDF.

Added:
    release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf   (with props)

Added: release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf
Binary file - no diff available.

Propchange: release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf
    svn:mime-type = application/pdf

Re: svn commit: r13867 - /release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 06/01/2016 02:53 PM, André Malo wrote:
> > Hi Rich,
> >
> > I think it would make sense to add the revision number the file is based
> > on to the filename.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > nd
>
> For trunk, what should I use as the revision number?

I'd suggest the checkout revision of the docs you used to build it (svn up &&
svnversion).

Cheers,
--
"Umfassendes Werk (auch fuer Umsteiger vom Apache 1.3)"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension

<http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>

Re: svn commit: r13867 - /release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: svn commit: r13867 - /release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
Hi Rich,

* rbowen@apache.org wrote:

> Author: rbowen
> Date: Wed Jun  1 18:21:38 2016
> New Revision: 13867
>
> Log:
> Trunk docs PDF.
>
> Added:
>     release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf   (with props)
>
> Added: release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf
>===== Binary file - no diff available.
>
> Propchange: release/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-trunk.en.pdf
>----- svn:mime-type = application/pdf

--
"Eine Eieruhr", erklärt ihr Hermann, "besteht aus einem Ei. Du nimmst
das Ei und kochst es. Wenn es hart ist, sind fünf Minuten um. Dann weißt