Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/28 11:13:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.9.0 (rc2)

Hi all,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos 1.9.0.

1.9.0 includes the following:
* Agent draining
* Support configurable /dev/shm and IPC namespace.
* Containerizer debug endpoint.
* Add `no-new-privileges` isolator.
* Client side SSL certificate verification in Libprocess.

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=1.9.0-rc2

The candidate for Mesos 1.9.0 release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/1.9.0-rc2/mesos-1.9.0.tar.gz

The tag to be voted on is 1.9.0-rc2:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=commit;h=1.9.0-rc2

The SHA512 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/1.9.0-rc2/mesos-1.9.0.tar.gz.sha512

The signature of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/1.9.0-rc2/mesos-1.9.0.tar.gz.asc

The PGP key used to sign the release is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mesos/KEYS

The JAR is in a staging repository here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemesos-1256

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 1.9.0!

The vote is open until  and passes if a majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes
are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 1.9.0

Qian and Gilbert

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.9.0 (rc2)

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
The vote for this rc is cancelled since we need to fix the blocking issue
MESOS-9956 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-9956>.

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.9.0 (rc2)

Posted by Chun-Hung Hsiao <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chun-Hung Hsiao <ch...@apache.org>.