Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by romi ton <tx...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/19 20:29:03 UTC

Future of Apache TomEE

Hi all

Recently I don't see any positive development effort in TomEE codebase,
only some bug fix. What is your future plans regarding fully Java EE 8
support? Will you certify the TomEE against the Java EE 8? Can you give
some insight on this? I really don't want to see TomEE destiny as Apache
Geronimo.

Thanks

Ron.

Re: Future of Apache TomEE