Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 18:22:49 UTC

OT: designer wanted - wicket look and feel

Hey everyone, I know this is off topic, but I'm looking for someone with
graphic design experience for something with a very similar look and feel to
the apache wicket website.  If anyone knows who designed that site, or put
together the wicketstuff wiki, or is just a good designer familar with that
look and feel, I'd be very interested in talking with them for a small
project.

Feel free to contact me directly to discuss more.  Thanks,
Ryan
http://ryan.codecrate.com