Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Graham Klyne <GK...@ninebynine.org> on 2005/10/20 12:51:29 UTC

Re: Pluto 1.1 build failure -- Breakthrough

I think I may have found the problem.

In file Pluto-1.1\pluto-testsuite\pom.xml I changed the <build> section
thus:

[[
  <build>
    <finalName>pluto-testsuite</finalName>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
<!--
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
-->
        <version>2.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <descriptor>src/assemble/bin.xml</descriptor>
          <finalName>pluto-testsuite-${pom.version}</finalName>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
]]

(i.e. updated reference to <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>)

And the 'mvn install' build now works just fine.

(Now to see if it actually works!)

#g

--
Graham Klyne
For email:

Re: Pluto 1.1 build failure -- Breakthrough

Posted by Graham Klyne <gr...@oucs.ox.ac.uk>.
David H. DeWolf wrote:
> Great! I was just sitting down to see if I could duplicate your problem.
>  I appreciate your patience.  Would you please log an issue in JIRA
> against the 1.1 branch to make sure that we resolve this. . .
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Done.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO-173

#g

--
Graham Klyne
Research Technology Service

Re: Pluto 1.1 build failure -- Breakthrough

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Great! I was just sitting down to see if I could duplicate your problem.
  I appreciate your patience.  Would you please log an issue in JIRA
against the 1.1 branch to make sure that we resolve this. . .

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Thanks,

David