Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Apache Omega <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/17 22:30:53 UTC

using maven for flex on java

I'm using maven for flex on java so I'm completly new to maven. I went
through the maven in 5 minutes and i got a better prospective on how to use
it. I'm having problems now with two things one from the flex on java book
and the maven plug in installed in my eclipse SDK.

A) when I enter the code from maven in 5 it works
also when I run the code from Maven getting started guide it worked also
but when I enter this code from flex on java I get an error

mvn archetype:create
-DgroupId=org.foj
-DartifactId=flex-bugs
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-site-simple

how do I create a new File or archetype everytime I want a new because I'm
going over the steps from maven in five and nothing will work now

b)I installed Maven as a plug in for my eclipse SDK and I cant find it when
I go to the Run as menu

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Re: using maven for flex on java

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
It would help if you would send a message stating what you tried, what
you expected to happen, and what happened instead. I have no idea what
'flex on java' is, so I can't guess what's going on.