Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rodrigo Gonçalves <rm...@criticalsoftware.com> on 2007/06/29 15:28:55 UTC

Changes-plugin problem

Hi !

I have changes-plugin configured in my reporting and everything works
fine, it generates the html file of the changes.xml perfectly.
But i can't generate the changes report with the goal changes-report in
command line.
I use the command:
mvn clean
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin:2.0-beta-2:changes-report
And the only thing that appears in the target directory is the folder
'target/site/images' with the gifs used in the changes html page, it
doesn't generate any html at all.

Does anyone has any idea of what could be wrong?

Regards,
Rodrigo.