Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Priyanka Sharma <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/26 19:09:47 UTC

gsoc2010 proposal

Hi

I am Priyanka Sharma, master student at Vrije University, Amsterdam. My
major is "parallel and distributed system system".
I am interested to participate in gsoc2010 with cassandra. I would like to
implement "demo application for cassandra".
I have attached my proposal(not fully final) with this email and also my CV
for your reference.

I would like to have your comments on my proposal, So that I can make it
better.
Kindly give me some feedback about my proposal.

--
Thanks & Regards
Priyanka Sharma