Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "lincoln@iinet.net.au" <li...@linc.net.au> on 2004/12/17 03:15:29 UTC

Duplicate emails sent from List

Apologies to all regarding these duplicate emails from me. Most of which
have been occurring during the night here (Australia) - so could not address
the issue till this morning.

My mail server tech says the problem is from the cocoon list. I tried
sending this email to "owner@cocoon.apache.org":

---
| Somehow my post titled "Do I need a repeater to append nodes in XML file"
| Thu 16/12/2004 6:55 PM. Is being posted repeatedly every 30mins.
|
| Any ideas why?
---

But only got MULTIPLE replies from "MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org" saying:
---
| ...<ow...@cocoon.apache.org>:
| Sorry, no mailbox here by that name...
---

Also get MULTIPLE replies from "users-return-@cocoon.apache.org" as sent an
email to 'users-help@cocoon.apache.org'.

So what should I do - who should I email - LIST OWNER HELP?

Hopefully this email will not duplicate as send from different email
address.

Linc