Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/02/14 14:45:01 UTC

GNU Licence in src tree.

hi Folks,

why is there a file called "COPYING" which contains the GNU licence in the
ws-axis/c directory ?

Re: GNU Licence in src tree.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Done!

Samisa...

Re: GNU Licence in src tree.

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 for make it empty

Re: GNU Licence in src tree.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: GNU Licence in src tree.

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

Re: Client build - which dlls/libraries are needed?

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Nadir,

If you use:
 -  the Axis3 transport you need libhttp_transport.so and
libhttp_channel.so
 - the Axis2 transport you need the libaxis2_transport.so

I think still it builds both Axis2 and Axis3 transports.

Roshan

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for moving axis2 as axis3 is quite stable.

Regards,
Samisa...

Re: GNU Licence in src tree.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.