Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2006/11/23 16:49:56 UTC

decorator to multople portlets

Hi,

I would like to ask if J2 provides any mechanism that a user can apply a
portlet decorator to either all portlets of a page or to all porlets in
his site.

If, no any hint where to look for developping such a feature?

thnx,
Vangelis

Re: decorator to multople portlets

Posted by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr>.
Well, I dont mean only for initializing. I am talking about allowing a
user to be able to customize his portlets not one by one but as a whole
page or whole site.

thnx,
Vangelis

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.