Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/14 12:03:44 UTC

Roller 5.2 status

Another follow-up:

I spent some time on 5.2 over the weekend: I upgraded as many
depdenedencies as possible without making major code changes, got the
Selenium tests working again and did some stress testing with JMeter.

Once I fix a tags related bug (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-2112) that was seen on
blogs.apache.org I'll put out a RC2 release (hopefully this week).

Dave