Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2004/11/11 22:03:33 UTC

Announcement : Apache Geronimo welcomes Srinath Perera as committer

On behalf of the Apache Geronimo PMC, I'm pleased to announce that
Srinath Perera has been granted committer status for the Apache
Geronimo project.

Congratulations, Srinath!

geirm@apache.org

Re: Announcement : Apache Geronimo welcomes Srinath Perera as committer

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Geir, Dims .. I did try a check in maven.xml file of the axis module,
 seems it is OK :)
( but do not get commit messages yet .. will wait and see )
Srinath

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

geir@gluecode.com

Re: Announcement : Apache Geronimo welcomes Srinath Perera as committer

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.