Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Leyzerzon, Simeon" <si...@credit-suisse.com> on 2006/07/28 15:52:49 UTC

where is the samples .war

Hi,

What's the latest released version, people are talking about 1.1.5, but I can only see 1.1.3 on the site?
Also where can one get the examples distribution, I can't find it anywhere on the site.  A wiki mentions the myfaces-tiles-example.war file I'd like to take a look at.  Where is it?
Thank you.

Simeon

Re: where is the samples .war

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Simeon,
1.1.5 is not release.

To download from the repository and build your self see:
   http://myfaces.apache.org/source-repository.html

To use the current snapshot via a Maven see:
   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Using_MyFaces_in_a_Project_built_with_Maven
   Note: Wiki does not mention the how to use a snapshot version.  In the case
         of 1.1.5, the version for the myfaces dependencies is 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Paul Spencer

Re: where is the samples .war

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 7/28/06, Leyzerzon, Simeon <si...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> What's the latest released version, people are talking about 1.1.5, but I can only see 1.1.3 on the site?

1.1.3 is the last official release, although it's got a serious bug if
you're using server-side state saving.

You can get the 1.1.4 release candidate from here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.x/

It's probably going to become the official 1.1.4 release as soon as
it's certified.

> Also where can one get the examples distribution, I can't find it anywhere on the site.  A wiki mentions the myfaces-tiles-example.war file I'd like to take a look at.  Where is it?

Either check out the project from svn or grab them from the maven repository.
I don't remember if these are bundled with the releases.