Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 08:33:42 UTC

Seems our HBASE-1.4 build keeps failing on H13

https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-1.4/629/jdk=JDK_1_8,label=Hadoop/console

+ echo 'Listing of other java processes on this box'
Listing of other java processes on this box
+ jps -v
/tmp/hudson7575907442735780961.sh: line 4: jps: command not found
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Performing Post build task...

Seems we do not have jps command on H13.

File an infra issue? Or change the build script? We do not use jps for
master build.

Re: Seems our HBASE-1.4 build keeps failing on H13

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Not sure when the INFRA ticket would be taken care of.

I temporarily excluded H13 from the machines used for 1.4 builds.

Let's see how build #633 goes.

FYI

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.