Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Feng Lu <fe...@u.northwestern.edu> on 2012/10/04 05:05:01 UTC

Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found

Hi,

I was trying to do "arc diff --update ..." under Ubuntu and got this error:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 0

Fatal error: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 0

There was a post with a similar problem here

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hive-dev/201205.mbox/%3CCA%2BFBdFQU2nQXK9c0sLHJz8UAvXuiCxhz2XMuuCLS-Xb9bb2Xgg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

But I didn't find an answer from this thread.

Feng

Re: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found

Posted by Feng Lu <fe...@u.northwestern.edu>.
The update did not succeed with this error.
Did anyone have similar case before or know anything about this?

Posted by Feng Lu <fe...@u.northwestern.edu>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.