Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2007/11/01 13:25:23 UTC

fallback and modules.copy=false...

hi *!

after all those years i just realized that our very cool indeed
"modules.copy=false" feature relies on module resources being called via
fallback:// (i found out after trying to change some occurrences to
context://, which causes "resource not found", since it's not in the
build tree...)

how big is the performance overhead of fallback:// vs. context://? (i'm
talking main pipelines here that handle every single page request...)

thanks,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier