Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by radjesh <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/27 09:34:52 UTC

java program to load on James startup

Hi,
   I have a java program which should be invoked everytime i start the James server. Where should i change in config.xml so that the particular java program gets invoked. I dont think there is any particular matcher to do this job. Can anyone help with this

Thanks in advance
Radjesh

...life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
   Good Day

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: java program to load on James startup

Posted by ap...@bago.org.
> Hi,
>    I have a java program which should be invoked everytime i
> start the James server.

What program? What are you trying to do?

1) you can change the phoenix.sh script and add any command (either java or
not) in the head
2) you can create a phoenix application, create the *.sar file and put it in
the "apps" folder.
3) you can create a mailet and put your code in the initialization method of
the mailet.

These are commons scenario. You should tell us more if you want to know
what's the best for you.

Stefano