Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rohan Oberoi <ro...@cornell.edu> on 2002/03/06 23:49:48 UTC

Anyone running Apache-mod_jk chrooted? (Was Re: AW: mod_jk fails in

Thanks, but I'm sure that's not the reason.  I can start up Tomcat and
Apache and verify that Apache loads JSPs correctly via Tomcat (through
either AJP12 or AJP13 on 8007 or 8009).  Then, when I restart Apache
chrooted, I can't load the JSPs and mod_jk.log shows these errors.  The
only difference is that Apache is now running chrooted.  Tomcat is still
listening on 8007 and 8009 (and is not logging any connections).

I can't believe chrooting Apache is uncommon, but I can't see any
reference to this problem in the docs.  Can anyone who has a working
chrooted Apache-mod_jk configuration please send any setup tips to the
list, or to me by email?

Thanks much,
Rohan.