Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2015/09/23 08:44:27 UTC

Full support for XML Catalogs in CXF?

Dear all,

does CXF support full support for XML catalogs? The plugin to generate
Java classes out of a WSDL works as desired, but at runtime CXF ignores
my catalog if the WSDL has an import statement for an remote XSD. The
catalog is found by the OASIS catalog manager but not used. Why?

I posted the same question at stackexchange:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32724835/

So, if this a bug, did I something wrong or is it a missing feature?

BYe,

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany