Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Qxiu <qx...@opentext.com> on 2000/08/08 17:58:00 UTC

The required Xalan C++ and project files to build Xalan-C++ Solaris 2.6

Source: Xalan-C++ version 0.40.0 Linux
Requirements: Solaris 2.6 + Sun CC 5.0 + Xerces C++ 1.2
Build:
1. tar xvf xml-xalan-c_0_40-solaris.tar
2. Replace all project files with appropriate ones in the patch
3. Start building and replace Xalan-C++ files with the patch C++ files whenever to find compiler errors

Re: The required Xalan C++ and project files to build Xalan-C++ Solaris 2.6

Posted by Dinesh Patil <di...@netscape.com>.
Hi Qxiu,
I tried to extract the files from tar file, but getting directory
checksum error.
So can you please resend the tar file with all files.. currently i am
trying it on Solaris 2.6 only..
or else let me know what might be a problem..
bye
Dinesh

Posted by Dinesh Patil <di...@netscape.com>.
Hi Qxiu,
I am getting directory checksum error while extracting the files from
the tar file. So please resend the files with correct tar file.
Thanks and regards,
Dinesh