Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2003/10/06 14:50:06 UTC

Number of attendees?

How many people will attend ApacheCon?  How many people are in an average session?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: Number of attendees?

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:

> How many people will attend ApacheCon?

we won't know until we get there.  at least a couple of hundred have
registered so far.  (hint: get in #apachecon on irc.freenode.net
and say 'registered?')

> How many people are in an average session?

how high is air? :-)  it depends entirely on how topical the
session is, how good the speaker is, time of day, time of week,
et cetera.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"