Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/04/09 06:52:33 UTC

[Community Meeting] Set up bi-weekly online video meeting

Hi SkyWalking community

I want to propose an idea about setting up an online video meeting
bi-weekly.
The agenda of the meeting is flexible, could include and not limited to
2. Source code explanation
3. Use case share
4. Project roadmap, and progress introduction
5. Feature discussion
etc.

This is an additional way to support our community, and as the meeting
could be recorded, we could share them on multiple platforms for anyone
having interests in the future.

What do you think? Or do you have more suggestions?

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Community Meeting] Set up bi-weekly online video meeting

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Glad to have you all having interests.
Let's talk about the time, how about the Tuesday 9 PM-10 PM since next week?

If any of you have questions for us/me, please reply here. English is
prefer, and Chinese is acceptable. Let's set up the agenda.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Daming <zt...@foxmail.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 下午11:23写道:

Posted by Daming <zt...@foxmail.com>.

回复: [Community Meeting] Set up bi-weekly online video meeting

Posted by eyugod <40...@qq.com>.

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
Interested and want to participate

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 下午8:59写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "kezhenxu94@163" <ke...@163.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I have two options,

Posted by Yanlong He <ya...@gmail.com>.
What platform do you use?

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this meeting's topics are open to everyone, including answering
questions.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

奇葩的妖怪 <12...@qq.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 下午7:52写道:

Posted by 奇葩的妖怪 <12...@qq.com>.
Community Meeting

Re: [Community Meeting] Set up bi-weekly online video meeting

Posted by han liu <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Sheng Wu,

I'm interested in this. If you got any news, please let me know.

奇葩的妖怪 <12...@qq.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 下午5:54写道:

Posted by 奇葩的妖怪 <12...@qq.com>.
ok

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 下午2:57写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Oh, of course, this meeting accepts Mandarin and English both, for everyone

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月10日周五 上午9:15写道:

> +1 for the team meeting to share the knowledge of code and project status.
>
> Are we plan to post the meeting note besides the meeting record?

I will try to do that, yes. If some of them are valuable or FAQs, I will.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "mestarshine@gmail.com" <me...@gmail.com>.
I am very interested in this meeting, I want to participate。

mestarshine@gmail.com