Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/11 20:34:27 UTC

New website is published!

The new website is up (with many broken links and omissions.)
Continuum should be publishing on the hour but sometimes it decides
not to build in which case you can always force a build.  Contact me
offlist for the username and password to manage the continuum server
(the link to the server itself will be on the website for all to see.)

Now let's get to work adding some content!  No more new xdocs please.
Use the apt format which is much easier to read.  Each apt dir has a
format.apt file with some guidelines on how the format works.  Also
you can use a few of the new apt files as a guideline.

Sean

Re: New website is published!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sean for all the hard work. I also recommend the apt format to
write documentation, because it is more straight-forward than the
xdocs. The existing xdocs come from the old forrest site and we should
replace them as we go on making new changes.

And this is a message for the whole myfaces happy community:
documentation patches wellcome! We can put in the new site some of the
wiki basic documentation in the new site...

Regards,

Bruno

Re: New website is published!

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Maven build instructions.  Tomahawk component documentation.  Overview
for commons, api and impl pages.

Sean

Re: New website is published!

Posted by Erik Gustavson <go...@gmail.com>.