Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Kumar, Kiran" <kk...@kheaa.com> on 2005/04/17 19:32:56 UTC

RE: Sharing sessions.. change to JDK1.5

but I am in trouble now as I cannot switch to 1.5 until some more time.

It might take some time to migrate existing applications to 1.5.

by the way we deploy the java on websphere & AS400

thanks
Kiran Kumar

Posted by Ben Pope <be...@gmail.com>.
Kumar, Kiran wrote:
> From: Torsten Curdt
 >>
>>The only way to do proper synchronization is synchronize all
>>access ...or use Dough's concurrent utils (which are now
>>also part of java 1.5)

 > but I am in trouble now as I cannot switch to 1.5 until some more time.
 >
 > It might take some time to migrate existing applications to 1.5.
 >
 > by the way we deploy the java on websphere & AS400

You can use the concurrent utils without going to java 1.5, as far as I
know... they are packaged with cocoon now.  But they come as standard
with java 1.5.

Ben