Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org> on 2020/10/19 16:40:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: A. Sophie Blee-Goldman

Hi all,

I am excited to announce that A. Sophie Blee-Goldman has accepted her
invitation to become an Apache Kafka committer.

Sophie is actively contributing to Kafka since Feb 2019 and has
accumulated 140 commits. She authored 4 KIPs in the lead

 - KIP-453: Add close() method to RocksDBConfigSetter
 - KIP-445: In-memory Session Store
 - KIP-428: Add in-memory window store
 - KIP-613: Add end-to-end latency metrics to Streams

and helped to implement two critical KIPs, 429 (incremental rebalancing)
and 441 (smooth auto-scaling; not just implementation but also design).

In addition, she participates in basically every Kafka Streams related
KIP discussion, reviewed 142 PRs, and is active on the user mailing list.

Thanks for all the contributions, Sophie!

Please join me to congratulate her!
 -Matthias

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: A. Sophie Blee-Goldman

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sophie! Very well deserved.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: A. Sophie Blee-Goldman

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations Sophie!

Posted by Walker Carlson <wc...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations Sophie!

Posted by Navinder Brar <na...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Congratulations Sophie!

Ismael

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sophie!

Regards,

Rajini

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Sophie!

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations, Sophie!

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sophie!

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sophie!

Posted by Rankesh Kumar <rk...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Rankesh Kumar <rk...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations, Sophie!

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sophie!! So well deserved.

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Sophie!
-John