Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr> on 2008/11/07 17:55:46 UTC

Persistence service to transfert variables

Hi,

Is possible to call a persistent service to transfer variable between two pages,
as JNLP Api and its PersistenceService Class.

By exemple, I would like to transfert several different List/Map variables to different iframes
(to choose features images for main virtual product and/or optional virtual products)
(from Groovy file to Groovy file, or Flt file to Groovy file)
I wouldn't want to use session.
I would want to transfert just a key into URL and after accede to variables related to this key
Or, how can I use List/Map parameters into a URL ?

Thanks

Eric

Re: Persistence service to transfert variables

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
It's impossible to allocate different values to a same session variable
during HTML page building.
I had wanted to build iframes in order to scoll their content.
But now I'm using a Javascript scrip to scroll <DIV> content.
And I use several times, same request attribute variables,
to build each DIV to scroll.

Eric

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric